This website, www.interstatewaste.com (the “Site”) is provided by Interstate Waste Services, Inc. (“Company”, “we”, “our” or “us”) to the person accessing the Site (“you” or “your”).
- Authorized Use of this Site. The information and materials on this Site are provided for general information purposes only. You may use this Site solely for informational purposes or for the purpose of reviewing and/or purchasing Company’s services or products. This Site is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older.
- Unauthorized Use of this Site. You may not use our Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of our Site, violate any laws in your jurisdiction. You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. You may not use, reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, or transmit the text, graphics, downloads, tools or any other content on this Site for any purpose. You may not use the Site to: (a) exploit, harm, or attempt to exploit or harm minors in any way; (b) transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material; or (c) impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company or any employee or representation of the Company (including, without limitation, by using email addresses associated with any of the foregoing). Additionally, you agree not to: (i) use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site; (ii) use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site; (iii) use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site; (iv) introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful; (v) attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site; (vi) attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; or (vii) otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
We retain the right, but do not have an obligation, to monitor any and all activities on this Site and to record, screen, edit, curtail, or remove any content from the Site at any time and/or for any reason. The Company shall have no liability to any user or third-party for the performance or non-performance of any monitoring or other actions.
- Notice; Electronic Communications. When you visit this Site or send emails to the Company, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We may communicate with you by email or by posting notices to the Site. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures or other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
- Links. This Site may contain links to other websites or applications not maintained by the Company. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site and to read the terms and conditions and privacy statements of every website or application that you visit. We are not responsible for the practices or the content of such other websites or applications. If you decide to access any of websites or applications linked to the Site, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites or applications. [You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part without our express written consent].
- Disclaimer-Warranty. This Site, its content, materials and products on this Site are provided “as-is”. To the fullest extent permissible, pursuant to applicable law, the Company hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
The Company does not represent or warrant that any functions contained in the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that the Site or server that makes the Site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for the protection and accuracy of data input and output. The Company does not make any warranties or representations regarding the use of the materials in this Site, including, but not limited to, of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, timeliness, usefulness, reliability or otherwise. The above limitations do not apply to states that do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties.
- Limitations of Liability. Your use of the Site is at your own risk. Neither Company nor any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers or directors, nor any of their agents or any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Sites or its content are liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special consequential or other damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of the Site. The above limitations do not apply to states that do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties.
Any claims asserted by you in connection with the Site must be asserted in writing within one (1) year of the date such claim first arose, or such claim is forever waived by you. Each claim shall be adjudicated individually, and you agree not to combine your claim with the claim of any third party.
- International Access. The Site is provided from the United States of America and all servers that make it available reside in the United States of America. The laws of other countries may differ regarding the access and use of the Site. We make no representations regarding the legality of the Site in any other country, and it is your responsibility to ensure that your use complies with any applicable laws outside of the United States of America. This site is intended for users that reside in the United States or any of its territories or possessions.