Please note that our privacy practices are subject to the applicable laws of the regions in which we operate. Accordingly, some additional region-specific terms will only apply to customers located in those geographic regions, or as required by applicable laws.
Information We Collect
Categories of personally identifiable information we collect on our Sites includes:
- Identity data – which includes your name and other similar identifiers;
- Contact data – which includes your contact information, such as email address, phone number or mailing address;
- Payment data – which includes credit card number or banking information.
When you use our Sites, we may also collect certain other types of information that do not specifically identify you. We collect this information automatically and indirectly through the use of our cookies and other tracking technologies. This includes information such as:
- Online identifiers such as internet protocol (IP) address, cookie identifiers and similar device identifiers;
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, which includes clickstream data, technical data, usage data, time and dates of your visit to our Sites, IP geolocation data, device and operating system used to access the Sites, information about how you use our Sites (including the pages viewed, browsing history and time spent on our Sites).
You may have options within your internet browser to limit the storage of cookies but limitations on cookie storage may lead to restrictions on use or inability to use our Sites if you do not accept cookies.
How We Collect Your Personal Information
We collect personal information about you from various sources by different methods.
Personal Information You Provide:
We will ask you to provide us with personal information if you choose to engage with certain functions on our Sites or with us. The following are the categories and types of personal information that we may collect from or about you, depending on how you interact with us:
- Application Forms: If you subscribe to a service requiring financial information on our Sites, we may require that you provide certain personally identifiable information, including identity, contact and payment data. If you submit an application for employment, we may require that you provide identity and contact data, as well as career information. This information is necessary to process your applications and to contact you.
- Engage with social media: You may choose to share your own personal identifiers, such as your name and other personal information you choose to include in your post, through our ratings and review pages and social media pages.
- Interact with us: When you communicate with us or send us any feedback, questions, requests for support, comments, suggestions, ideas or interact with us in any way, we will collect certain personal identifiers, such as your name, email address and/or telephone number. We may also collect details of transactions you carry out through our Sites.
- Contact us: If you contact our customer service team via telephone, we may collect any personal information that you choose to provide to us over the phone. If you contact us through our website, we may collect personal information, such as your name and contact information, and we may keep a record of your communication with us and any personal information that you choose to provide in the course of your communication with us.
We may also collect additional information from your web browser each time you visit one of our Sites. We may collect information about the pages that you visit and the time spent on each web page or area of the Sites, the promotions or advertisements that you click on, and other actions that you take while using our Sites. This information may include your Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the type of browser, the time that your browser was used to access our Sites, and the referring web site’s address. We may use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”), to help us analyze use of the Sites. For more information on how Google uses this data, go to www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/.
Our service providers may also use other standard web-based technologies to analyze your movements while accessing our Sites. The technologies include web “beacons,” “pixel tags,” and “clear gifs.” These technologies help us ascertain the effectiveness of our product and service campaigns and marketing programs, allow us to customize the services offered on or through our Sites, and help determine the best use for Sites content, and product and service offerings. Some of this information, including the IP address, may be stored on our Internet service provider’s server logs, and may be available for extended periods of time.
How We Use Your Personal Information
The information we learn from you helps us personalize and improve your experience with us and our communications to you. We use your information (including personally identifiable information) for a variety of purposes, such as: (i) enabling you to access and use our Sites and our products and services; (ii) to tailor products and services specific to your needs; (iii) to respond to your direct inquiries (by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes); (iv) conducting and improving our customer service; (v) conducting market research and surveys; (vi) marketing our services; (vii) developing and conducting promotions; (viii) performing accounting, auditing, workforce management and other internal functions; and (ix) providing you with notices and service-related announcements about your account. For instance, if our service is interrupted due to weather or payment is past due.
- Legal Obligations: We reserve the right to use personal information to comply with our legal and regulatory obligations, to establish and enforce our rights and to defend against a legal claim.
- Security and Fraud Prevention: We reserve the right to use personal information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or the policies of the Sites.
- Employment Opportunities: If you submit a resume or seek to fulfill other staffing requirements, we will use that information solely in connection with your application for current or future staffing requirements, and we may also share your resume or application information with our business partners or affiliates that have staffing requirements for which you may be qualified.
In the event the Company goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company or sale of all or a portion of its assets, or bankruptcy proceeding, your information will likely be among the assets transferred.
- To notify you of changes to our Sites or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- We reserve the right to provide non-personal information, such as aggregated data, to third parties.
We provide the opportunity to “opt-out” of having your personally identifiable information used for certain purposes, when we ask for this information. If you no longer wish to receive our electronic service-related alerts or communications, or wish to change how we may use your information, you may opt-out of receiving them by texting “STOP” to 25721 or call us at 1-866-342-5497.
Information Relating to Children:
The Sites are not intended for children under the age of 16. No one under the age of 16 may provide any information to the Sites. We do not knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13. If we are made aware that we have received such information, we will use reasonable efforts to locate and remove that information from our records. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at : 1-866-342-5497 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes in this Privacy Statement: