Waste360's annual WasteExpo is the biggest gathering of private and public sector waste management companies in the US. Every year the WasteExpo brings the entire industry together under one roof to discuss everything from safety to technology.
We are pleased to be a part of this year’s panels.
Leadership Tips from Industry Icon
Monday, 05/08/2017: 3:00 PM - 4:15 PM
Learn from the National Waste & Recycling Association’s esteemed Hall of Famers and award winners what it takes to be a leader in this industry.
- Ron Bergamini (CEO - The Action Environmental Group)
- Will Flower (Winter Bros)
- Ben Harvey (President - E.L. Harvey & Sons)
- Mike Paine (Paine's Incorporated)
- Chris Weiser (Cram-a-lot)
- Joe Winters (Winter Bros)
Waste360 Investor Summit - Thinking Out of the Box in Solid Waste
Monday, 05/08/2017: 11:30 am
The Waste360 Investor Summit brings together senior management of major public and private solid, industrial and energy waste companies, innovators of new technologies and institutional investors. The event will be moderated by Stifel managing director Michael E. Hoffman, a 29 year veteran of Wall Street and the leading analyst in the waste and recycling industry.
- Brian Giambagno (CFO - The Action Environmental Group)
- Ray Hatch (CEO - Quest Resources Holding QRHC)
- William Gay (CEO - Tunnel Hill Partners - Private)
We hope to see you there!