Interstate Waste Services (IWS) was created by a group of entrepreneurs in Rockland County in 1998. Later the company was purchased by a private equity group and continued to grow to the point where today, IWS offers a complete portfolio of environmental services to manage waste from point of generation to final destination. Many of the founders who started Interstate over fifteen years ago are still with the company today.
- Our customers enjoy the convenience of one-stop shopping and the confidence knowing their waste is being handled in the most efficient and environmentally responsible manner.
- They depend on personal, friendly and reliable service that has evolved out of our small-company heritage. In this regard, IWS is uniquely positioned to offer our customers the best of both worlds.
- IWS also recognizes that every organization has distinct waste disposal and recycling needs. So we work hand-in-hand with our customers to design customized service plans that are highly efficient.
- Because IWS is committed to protecting the health and well-being of the communities we serve, we operate with an unwavering focus on customer satisfaction and sustainability.
- We serve our customers with pride as we set our sights on being a leading environmental management company as we join the Action Environmental Group.
IWS is one of the most progressive and innovative providers of non-hazardous waste management services, serving a diverse range of industrial and commercial customers, including –
- Medical facilities
- Building contractors
- Retailers, malls, and plazas
- Universities, colleges, and schools
- Investment banks
- Other types of businesses